Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which country would I be if I was sitting in the city Mangalia, enjoying a glass of Tuica, while watching ships on the Black Sea?
2. If I was having a wonderful cup of espresso near the Spanish Steps and the Trinita dei Monti church, in which European capital city would I be?
3. If I decided to take a river cruise and found myself going through the cities of Krakow, Gdansk, and Warsaw, which European river would I have been cruising down?
4. If I decide that some snow skiing would be fun, I could visit which of the following principalities that is sandwiched between Spain and France?
5. If I wanted to visit the Waterloo battlefield and indulge in fine chocolates and beer, which of these countries would I stop and visit?
6. Liechtenstein is the primary port for embarking on a Mediterranean cruise.
7. I will need to travel to Germany if I want to visit which of the following European forests?
8. It is Easter and I am enjoying some mämmi and strong coffee for dessert after the main meal. Which of these countries am I most likely visiting?
9. If I wanted to climb the highest mountain in Europe, I would need to visit the Caucasus mountains in Russia.
10. If I have decided to end my trip by visiting the famous Loire Valley region, which country will I visit last?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.