Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How do the areas of Sweden and Switzerland compare?
2. Which river flows through both Sweden and Switzerland?
3. Sweden supplies the troop that traditionally guards the Pope in Rome.
4. Which of Sweden and Switzerland borders on the small country Liechtenstein?
5. Which of Sweden and Switzerland reaches north of the Arctic Circle?
6. Which of Sweden and Switzerland borders on Belgium?
7. Who is a famous Swiss medieval freedom fighter (probably fictitious)?
8. Who was a famous Swedish medieval freedom fighter (definitely not fictitious)?
9. In 1988, two multinational corporations, Swedish ASEA and Swiss Brown Boveri, merged into ASEA Brown Boveri, ABB. What is its main branch?
10. Which capital is approximately halfway (well, closer to the midpoint than the other three) between Sweden's capital Stockholm and Switzerland's capital Bern?
Source: Author erland
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.