Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which Scandinavian country would you find the city Goteborg?
2. Which of the following countries has German as its official language?
3. Which of the following countries does not have its northern boundary entirely formed by water?
4. Before Germany became one nation, what was the capital of West Germany?
5. Which is not an official language of Switzerland?
6. What is the most populated country in Europe? (Not including Russia, as part of its population is in Asia)
7. Which of these European languages is not classified as Germanic?
8. Centuries ago, which European country conquered Haiti, a country on the Caribbean island of Hispaniola?
9. Which country's official language is not named after the country (for example Finland's official language is Finnish)?
10. Which country has reported that fish have been killed by acid rain in over 20 percent of their lakes?
Source: Author mattc333
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.