Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania. What are they?
2. It's not exactly geography but anyway ... Where can you find the most famous astronomical clock?
3. What is Finland very rich in?
4. Which of these countries has the capital town with a name that starts and ends with the same letter (in the English language)?
5. What is the name of the river that divides Budapest into two sides: Buda and Pest?
6. Greenland belongs to this country.
7. What is the French name for English Channel?
8. What is the currency of Iceland?
9. What colours are there on Estonian flag?
10. In which country's territory is Transylvania located?
Source: Author pia_fraus
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.