Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which Spanish city is the Alhambra palace located?
2. Which sea is off the west coast of Italy?
3. Which of these is not a Balearic Island?
4. The Gulf of Bothnia lies between which two European countries?
5. Which of the following is not an Italian territory?
6. And speaking about Italy. In which of the following cities is the famous horse race, the "Palio", celebrated?
7. Easy one. This is a landlocked country between the borders of France, Belgium and Germany.
8. Which is the largest island (area) of the Mediterranean Sea?
9. What is the name of the sea that divides European Turkey from Asian Turkey?
10. What is the name of the longest river in Europe?
11. Which of the following is not a Baltic Republic?
12. Which of the following is a Greek island?
13. Whatīs the capital of Liechtenstein?
14. What is a Portuguese city famous for its local wine?
15. Which is the highest point in the United Kingdom?
Source: Author moebious
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.