Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Devon is situated in the south-west of England. Which of the following towns can you NOT visit in this county?
2. If you want to take the train to the top of Mount Snowdon, which of the following towns will you visit?
3. Which town in the West Midlands was acknowledged for over 200 years to be the centre of England?
4. Gretna Green, in Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, is best known for which of these?
5. All of these are natural rock formations. Three are in southern England. Which one is the odd one out?
6. The towns of Harrogate, Buxton, Malvern and Epsom have what in common?
7. Which of these Welsh resorts is the only one on the south coast?
8. Which seaside resort was the first in England to have an officially designated nudist beach?
9. The island of Lindisfarne is also known by which of these names?
10. The Caledonian Canal runs from Inverness in the east of Scotland to which town on the west of the country?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.