Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The name Nebraska is from an Indian word meaning "flat water"?
2. Nebraska's state motto is "Equality Before the Law"?
3. What is the state bird?
4. What is the state tree?
5. What is the state gem?
6. What is Nebraska's state fossil?
7. What is the state rock?
8. What is Nebraska's state grass?
9. Nebraska has both a state poet and a state poet laureate?
10. What is Nebraska's state song?
11. Where is Nebraska's highest point?
12. Where is Nebraska's geographic center?
13. What is the average temperature in July?
14. What is the average temperature in January?
15. Where was Nebraska's state fair held in the 20th century?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.