Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Paraguay: What river runs through the center of Paraguay?
2. Brazil--Which of these statements is true of Brazil?
3. Venezuela: Prior to World War I agricultural products were the main exports of the country. What was discovered that changed that?
4. Chile: The Congress of Chile has two legislative houses. One is the Senate. What is the other called?
5. Argentina--The "hornero" is one of the national symbols of Argentina. What is a "hornero"?
6. Suriname: How is the President of Suriname elected?
7. Guyana: On what date is Independence Day celebrated in Guyana?
8. Peru: One of the most common instruments in native Peruvian music is a quena. What type of instrument is a quena?
9. Bolivia: For whom is Bolivia named?
10. Colombia: Which of these countries does NOT border Colombia?
Source: Author Bob9491
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.