Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Easy one to start. If you are in Cardiff - which direction is Swansea?
2. Which direction would you head, to travel from Brecon, to Abergavenny?
3. You are visiting Carmarthen, and fancy a day out in Aberystwyth, which direction would you have to travel?
4. After spending a day out in Aberystwyth, why not take a trip to Rhyader tomorrow - but which direction is it?
5. Which direction is Bangor from Llandudno?
6. Is Builth Wells north of Brecon?
7. In the South Wales valleys, which direction is Pontypridd from Abercynon?
8. You have just arrived at Cardiff Wales International Airport, and you want to go into Cardiff - but which direction is Cardiff from the airport?
9. You are in the beautiful city of St Davids, and you want to go to Fishguard, which direction is Fishguard from St Davids?
10. Where is Wales with relation to England?
Source: Author delboy22
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.