Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why would you bring me to Japan only to take me into the woods? What are you trying to suggest?
Since the 1950s, Aokigahara Forest and woods near Mt. Fuji have been known specifically for which of these?
2. Why would you bring me to the Caribbean and not let me enjoy the beach? The sunshine can't brighten this place up.
Xochimilco, also known as Isla de las Muņecas, is unique in that it contains thousands of creepy dolls! Dolls! In which country can you visit (or try to avoid) this island?
3. Why would you bring me out to sea and strand me on an island? Send out an SOS please!
The Palmyra Island Atoll is one of the most remote locations in the world. In which ocean can it be found?
4. Why would you bring me to Belize only to stuff me into a cave? It's really claustrophobic in here!
Actun Tunichil Muknal, the Cave of the Stone Sepulcher in Belize, was once a Mayan sacrificial chamber. How does one get inside?
5. Why would you bring me to India and leave me in the emptiest spot in the country? I thought there were supposed to be crowds here.
In Rajasthan, which of these cities doesn't contain a single inhabitant?
6. Why would you bring me to Europe and make me look at a ferris wheel? What's this all about?
This ferris wheel is one of many attractions in Prypiat. Why wouldn't anyone ride it today?
7. Why would you bring me to this house? It's a mystery, you say?
The Winchester Mystery House is a famous San Jose residence built by Sarah Winchester. Of the scores of rooms in this supposedly-haunted house, how many working bathrooms are there?
8. Why would you bring me to South America and risk my life? Snakes?! Why does it have to be snakes?
Ilha da Queimada Grande has a real snake problem-- deadly snakes-- in fact, it's nicknamed Snake Island. In what country can this be found?
9. Why would you bring me to Italy and not let me eat pasta. Instead, you've settled on the plague. Not a good choice in my opinion.
The island of Poveglia has something to do with the plague, rest assured, we'll get to that. Which city is the closest to Poveglia?
10. Why would you bring me back to Japan after what I said last time? At least we don't have to deal with spooky forests.
Gunkanjima was once known as 'Battleship Island' but now, locals refer to it as 'Ghost Island'. What was this place originally?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.