Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was President of the U.S. in 1931?
2. How many people were unemployed in the U.S. in 1931?
3. How many U.S. banks closed their doors in 1931?
4. How much did a new Cadillac cost in 1931?
5. In 1931 Pearl Buck wrote a novel that would later win the Pulitzer Prize. What was the title?
6. The longest suspension bridge in the world was built in New York City in 1931. What is the name?
7. 1931 was the year the Empire State Building, then the tallest skyscraper, was completed. How many floors does it have?
8. What American comic strip debuted in 1931?
9. RCA made the first LP recording in 1931. What work was recorded?
10. What movie was named best in 1931?
Source: Author Jeanne31
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.