Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the first state to join the union?
2. How many states make up New England?
3. In what year did California become a state?
4. What state was not part of the Confederacy?
5. What were the last two contiguous states to join the Union?
6. Which one of these states has a capital that was not named after a President?
7. What is the largest state in square miles?
8. What state is farthest south?
9. What is the least populous state?
10. According to the 2000 census, which state has three cities with more than 1 million people?
Source: Author diamondjim68
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor coolupway
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.