Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first person to break the sound barrier?
2. Who were the first two people to successfully fly a hot air ballon around the world in a non-stop, non-refueled flight?
3. What city was the first in the world to use traffic lights?
4. What National Football League (NFL) team was the first to complete an entire season undefeated?
5. Who was the first person successfully to fly non-stop, solo across the Atlantic Ocean?
6. Who was the first U.S. astronaut to walk on the moon?
7. In 1908, who was the first person to claim to have made it to the North Pole?
8. Who was the first person to win collegiate football's Heisman Memorial Trophy award in 1935?
9. Who was the first person to break the four minute mile?
10. What was the name of the first horse to win the Triple Crown?
Source: Author Uga76
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.