Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What a man wore depended on what?
2. In the Aztec era, "baptism" was a very important thing which happened within days of birth. For their "baptism", what were little boys adorned with?
3. What were the little girls adorned with for their "baptism"?
4. What bird is the tribal god of the Aztecs?
5. What was tlachti?
6. What did all the older men do after a banquet?
7. A woman was NOT allowed to be a priest?
8. Omens played a big part in Aztec culture. What did a wolf crossing one's path mean?
9. During the symbolic sacrificing of a young child (by means of drowning), what did it mean for the Aztec's land if the child cried?
10. When Cortez conquered Mexico, what became of many inhabitants of Tenochtitlan?
Source: Author SheWolf316
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.