Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who owned all Aztec land?
2. What was used for small purchases in the Aztec Empire?
3. In the Aztec religion there was a god of the dead. What his name?
4. What was the main staple food for the Aztecs?
5. What is the name of the small shrimp that Aztecs pulled from Lake Texcoco?
6. What is the name of the bitter chocolate beverage that the Aztecs made from cacao beans?
7. Who was the god of Pan Mesoamerican life, wind, and the morning star?
8. How many Aztec gods were there?
9. How many people were sacrificed over the course of four days for the reconsecration of the Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlan according to?
10. What was the capital of the Aztec Empire?
Source: Author nick888
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.