Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the Aztecs, this world has been reborn 5 times. Which of the following, has NOT been the cause of an end of the world?
2. Who or what (during the creation) sacrificed themselves for all of Mankind, according to the Aztecs?
3. What was the 'precious water' that the gods needed to be fed, as a reminder of the sacrifice they made for all of Mankind?
4. How did the second world (four winds) end?
5. What did the Aztecs (as did the Romans) do with conquered cities' gods?
6. What was the name of the tool used to cut out a sacrifice's heart?
7. What did the Priest eat of the sacrifice?
8. Aztec wars were very bloody.
9. During the fifth month, Toxcatl, there was a ritual involving the most handsome man in the land, 4 girls and then a mass sacrifice. What god was this for?
10. Where were the Aztecs on the map?
Source: Author SheWolf316
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.