Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Aztecs were known for their human sacrifices. In which way were humans sacrificed?
2. What reason did the Aztecs think they had for sacrificing humans?
3. Who or what killed Montezuma II?
4. Hernan Cortes conquered the Aztecs. What were his initial orders when he went to central America?
5. What was the capital of the Aztecs?
6. By what name did the Aztecs call themselves?
7. The big basalt heads in Mexico were built by the Aztecs.
8. The last Aztec leader was Cuauhtemoc. What is the meaning of this name?
9. At one point the Aztecs rebelled against the Spanish. The climax of this rebellion was the "Noche Triste" (Night of Sorrow). What made the night 'sorrowful'? It was the Spaniards, not the Aztecs who gave invented this name.
10. Did the Aztecs society know slavery?
Source: Author stengun
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.