Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Whom did G. Julius Caesar name as his heir?
2. Who were the members of the Second Triumvirate?
3. What was the name of the Egyptian queen that Mark Antony was in love with?
4. At what battle did the forces of Octavian beat those of Antony?
5. How did the Queen of Egypt who was in love with Marc Antony die?
6. What was the name of Octavian's right hand man and general, the victor at the battle in which he defeated Antony and Cleopatra?
7. What name (or title) did Octavian take as Emperor?
8. What year was Octavian given the title that he took as Emperor?
9. What name is given to the two centuries of largely unbroken world peace which Octavian ushered in?
10. Who was the second Emperor of Rome?
Source: Author scipio23
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.