Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When the VMI Cadets participated in this battle on May 15, 1864, who was the commanding Union general?
2. How old was John Wilkes Booth when he shot President Lincoln?
3. This might be a hard question. What CSA. General had a son that became a Lieutant-General in World War II?
4. At what battle were six CSA Generals captured?
5. The battle at Olustee, fought on Feb. 20, 1864 was in what state?
6. Where was the CSA Palmetto Armory located?
7. Who was the first black officer to hold a field command in the Union army?
8. Who was the first Union officer to command the U.S. Army Signal Corps?
9. The Battle of Champion's Hill fought on May 16, 1863 was also known by another name. What was it?
10. General Lee was compensated for the seizure of his Arlington estate after the war.
Source: Author Colmosby
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.