Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Apollo 13 was on its way to the moon when, on April 13, an explosion crippled the command module Odyssey. What was the name of the lunar module, which the crew used as a lifeboat during their harrowing journey back to Earth?
2. Which team won Super Bowl IV, the last Super Bowl played before the NFL and the AFL merged?
3. Which of the following TV shows did NOT end its run in 1970?
4. Former astronaut John Glenn was elected to his first term as a US Senator, representing Ohio, in 1970.
5. The Postal Reorganization Act of 1970 did which of the following?
6. Which TV show won the Emmy during the 1969-1970 season for Outstanding Comedy Series?
7. Which of the following "cookie-cutter" stadiums opened for business in 1970?
8. The 1970 Nobel Prize in Literature went to which famed author?
9. A major earthquake, registering 7.8 on the Richter scale, shook up which South American country on May 31, 1970?
10. Which of the following hit songs was NOT released in 1970?
Source: Author cag1970
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Beatka
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.