Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Piece of meat, or other filling, between two slices of bread.
2. Fill a glass with ice and add grenadine. Top up with ginger ale and lemon-lime soda. Garnish with a maraschino cherry. Drink like a child star.
3. Mix lean ground beef with onions, garlic, celery and green pepper. Simmer then add beef broth or water. Bring to a boil before serving. Eat like a president.
4. Non-alcoholic drink made by half-filling a cocktail shaker with lemonade and topping up with iced tea - or should that be tee?
5. Break some eggs into a pan and start to scramble. When almost done, add in cooked lean ham, fried blood pudding, allow to cool then fry and you will discover a tasty meal.
6. Take four bananas, quarter cup dark rum, one cup brown sugar, four scoops of vanilla ice cream for your ingredients and get a big easy dessert fit for a crime fighter.
7. Take some veal, sautée with shrimp, crab meat, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, roasted garlic. Serve with a light creamy sauce and eat your way with only a few regrets about the calorie count.
8. Take a mixture of cream, vanilla ice cream, peaches, raspberries and almonds and sing with delight about this tasty dessert.
9. Take sirloin or flank steak and cut thinly; add mushrooms, onions and a creamy sauce. Eat with rice.
10. Take 12 eggs, add their weight in sugar and half weight in flour and bake. Then squeeze the juice of five oranges and three lemons into two pounds of sugar and smooth over the cake. A confection worthy of a war leader.
Source: Author darksplash
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.