Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "The white stuff -- don't bother with graham crackers and chocolate bars, I've got them covered and the campfire too." It sounds like Bianca is having a campout (I'd better be invited) where she will make s'mores to roast over the campfire. What is the missing "white" ingredient that goes between the graham crackers?
2. "Get some loaves of white stuff for making sandwiches. But whatever you do, DON'T bring back that awful whole wheat stuff." I'm sure Bianca is talking about white bread. She's not very health-conscious, and would undoubtedly kill me if I brought back a loaf of brown wheat bread. But, would I really be amiss in purchasing bread made with wheat flour?
3. "One box of long grain white stuff. I'm having some friends up from Louisiana and want to serve them a classic Creole dish." Ahh, long grain white rice. Never had it myself! I've never sampled Bianca's take on Creole cooking, either, but I think I know what she's making. What Creole dish is traditionally made with rice, seafood, and sausage?
4. "One jug of the white stuff, to go along with all the corn flakes you're buying." What goes better with cereal than cool, white milk? But there are so many different kinds of milk, I'm at a loss for which to choose. Which of these, however, is NOT a real type of cow's milk found in a typical U.S. supermarket's milk refrigerator?
5. "The white stuff -- pre-sliced with lots of cheese and a crispy crust." Bianca's thrown me for a loop this time. That's got to be pizza, but I've never heard of a white pizza! Hopefully you can tell me what to look for. What is a "white pizza"?
6. "One sack of the white stuff -- granulated, not cubed." I'm counting on you here. What ingredient comes in white, brown, granulated, and confectioner's varieties, as well as cubes?
7. "Whatever's the freshest catch of the day, as long as it's the white stuff." That's obviously fish, but when I ask for white fish at the fish counter I'm informed that I need to be a little more specific. Which of the following is NOT considered to be a white fish?
8. "I've gone and spilled a whole shaker of white stuff, it had me sneezing for an hour! Get some more, will you?" Hmm, salt doesn't make you sneeze. Maybe Bianca means pepper? Thank goodness you're here, you might know. Is there such a product as white pepper?
9. "Some white stuff to make that Russian drink with. I'll supply the vodka." Bianca knows I don't drink alcohol! I've played enough trivia to deduce that she's talking about a White Russian, but haven't the slightest idea how to make one. Help me out here. What traditionally goes into a White Russian?
10. "Light and fluffy white stuff please -- with lots of icing." She means the icing on the cake, I'm positive. Looking over the bakery section, there is quite a rainbow of cakes to choose from. Which one best meets Bianca's color requirement, and never contains chocolate?
Source: Author darthrevan89
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.