Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who wrote "Black Narcissus"?
2. Nora Roberts' "In the Garden" trilogy includes "Black Rose", "Red Lily" and "Blue_______". What completes the title?
3. Which Wilbur Smith book features the Courtney family and their adventures in unexplored Africa?
4. "Black Tulip" is by which author?
5. What is the title of Anna Sewell's classic tale of the life of a horse?
6. "Beyond the Blue Event Horizon" is book two of the Heechee Saga by which author?
7. H. Rider Haggard is best known for "King Solomon's Mines" and "She", but which "Black" title did he write?
8. Who wrote "The Blue Lagoon", a novel which is probably better known as a film?
9. "The Black Gang" is one in a series of books featuring Bulldog Drummond. Who wrote them?
10. Judith Saxton wrote "The Blue and ________ Hills". Which word completes the title?
Source: Author Christinap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.