Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This person could have perhaps been a black sheep to her family when she had an unsuccessful marriage (or two), shaved her head, and of course when she did drugs. She hopes nobody will "Hold it Against [her]", but she was still certainly a disgrace to her family. Who is she?
2. The younger sister of a singer got pregnant at a very young age. While this shocked many fans, which lost her a lot of respect (and fans), her family was actually quite supportive of it. What young actress of "Zoey 101" was quite possibly a disgrace to her family?
3. This young actress and singer became a black sheep to her family when she posed nude on a magazine cover and began singing controversial songs that brought her out of her "good girl" status. What singer and actress could this be, who might have given her daddy an "Achy Breaky Heart"?
4. This "Freaky Friday" actress got into a lot of trouble with drugs and alcohol, and had been in and out of rehab countless times before she was 25. What actress could have been a black sheep to her family?
5. With two stints in rehab from drug and alcohol abuse while still only a young teenager, this actress was probably a black sheep to her famous family. However, she recovered and wrote the book "Little Girl Lost" to help others not to follow her footsteps. She then went on to become the next great actress in her family. Who is this actress?
6. "The Juice" had become a black sheep to his family when he had a trial for murder, as well as for felonies. What former football player does this describe?
7. This young actor, famous for his roles in "Home Improvement" and "Tom and Huck", would become a black sheep at the turn of the century when he starred in two movies where he portrayed a gay character. Though he denied the claim, rumors that he was gay probably made life difficult for him and his family. Simba would be disappointed. Who is this actor?
8. This rapper and actor had many fans when he appeared on "Dancing With the Stars" in 2006. In fact, he had so many fans that the judges had to give him scores of two and three just to send him home! When his son, Romeo, was later on the show, he was given a lot of flak about his dad's bad dancing. What black sheep of the family is this?
9. On "Grey's Anatomy", one actor said some horrible things about another actor on the show, and was thus fired. He was no doubt a black sheep to his family because of what he had said. What was the character that this man played?
10. This Aflac voice actor was fired because of his comments/jokes in March 2011 about the disasters in Japan. He was well-loved up to that point, and certainly became a black sheep to his family after his rude remarks. What actor is this?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.