Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Crimini, chanterelle and enokitake.
2. Bird's eye, Madame Jeanette and cascabel.
3. Lentil, peanut and lupin.
4. Focaccia, Bara brith and pita.
5. Pomegranate, elderberry and kumquat.
6. Cassava, celeriac and parsnip.
7. Appenzeller, Sage Derby and Esrom.
8. Fennel, dill and borage.
9. Lamprey, flounder and mahi-mahi.
10. Nutmeg, cinnamon and saffron.
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.