Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Released in 2010, this game takes place in the future, 20XX. The "Robenza" disease is infecting robots in "Mega Man 10". Which of the following pairs of siblings can gamers choose to play the game as?
2. Which award winning game has Little Sisters protected by a Big Daddy?
3. January 2017 saw the release of "Double Dragon IV", a video game series featuring a pair of brothers named Jimmy and Billy. What is their surname?
4. "DmC: Devil May Cry" was released in 2013. It features brothers named Vergil and Dante and was developed in which country?
5. What were the name of the siblings featured in the 2013 released game, "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons"?
6. In the series "Ace Attorney", the player is a defense attorney. During the series one of the sisters is murdered, but continues to be part of the game when channeled through the other sister. Which of these sister pairs does this describe?
7. Mileena is described as the sister of Kitana, although she was created as a clone. In which game series do they appear?
8. Timmy and Tommy Nook featured in which simulation video game released in 2012?
9. The "Soulcalibur" series features a pair of Greek sisters. Sophitia is one of them but who, sharing a name with a prophetess, is her sister?
10. Probably the most famous siblings in video game history are Mario and Luigi. The game released in late 2015 included what problem, familiar to many of us, in its title?
Source: Author mlcmlc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.