Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who can you say is the most famous inventor of early photography?
2. What is the name of the first successful photographic process?
3. How much time was required to properly expose a photo with the first successful process available?
4. What new method or methods enabled a decrease in the exposure time needed to take a picture?
5. As we all know, the first photographs were all monochrome. What process was used to get colour, before colour photography was invented?
6. Who made the first advances in color photography?
7. The theory behind the first tried color process was wrong.
8. In 1907, two brothers introduced the first viable colour process. Who were they?
9. Who introduced the flexible film to the market?
10. The same man who introduced the flexible film was also responsible for what other popular invention?
Source: Author JPS
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.