Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At Halloween, children like to bob for what? Usually in a large tub of water.
2. On a cold day, its nice to drink a hot apple _____. What is it?
3. At an American carnival or fair, it is fun to eat these apples on a stick. What usually is the topping?
4. What do they usually call the funny little bump in the middle of your throat? _____ apple?
5. There is a saying, 'As American as _____ pie.'
6. There was a movie called,' Apple ________ Gang.' Fill in the blank.
7. There is a kind of apple out there with a relatives name in it? Do you know what it is called? ______ Smith Apple.
8. There is a saying: "Them apples don't fall far from the ____." What is the missing word?
9. What profession do children give an apple to?
10. What shape do the seeds make in an apple when you cut it horizontally (with the stem at the top)?
Source: Author chryterisnocone
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.