Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Geocaching is a low-impact way to get outside for a scavenger hunt. There's a form of geocaching called Munzee which uses GPS, smart-phones, and which of these to track your progress?
2. If you're heading out into the wilderness to go 'angling', which of these activities would you be partaking in?
3. Disc golf can be an intense sport of focus and precise technique, but instead of 'holes', the game uses which of these?
4. In which of these exotic locations would you most likely go snorkelling?
5. Taking a canoe trip in the wilderness is a good opportunity to walk less-trodden paths. What is the practice of transporting a canoe over land (usually overhead)?
6. Paddleboarding is most typically done in which position?
7. Someone going spelunking is likely to do so in which of these settings?
8. Also known for the term flying-fox, which of these involves gliding through the air on a cable?
9. Sandboarding is typically done with the same board as used in snowboarding.
10. Popularized in New Zealand, what extreme activity originated from land diving practices on the islands of Vanuatu?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.