Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following phrases does not appear on all U.S. coins?
2. Which of these coins does NOT have an inscription saying how many cents it is worth?
3. Which of the following has never been issued as a U.S. coin?
4. What is the main metal used in making pennies?
5. About how long do coins last when they are in regular use?
6. What is the correct term for a penny?
7. What coin is worth "two-bits"?
8. Who is on the general issue US half-dollar coin?
9. What is another name for a coin collector?
10. In relation to the heads side of a U.S. coin, the tails side is:
Source: Author W-Ross
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.