Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Gazpacho is a cold soup made primarily from what?
2. Popular throughout Eastern Europe is what type of soup, whose main ingredient is usually beetroot, contributing to its striking red-purple colour?
3. Which soup, consisting of potatoes, leeks, onions and cream, was invented at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in New York?
4. Which country does miso soup come from?
5. Originating from Marseilles, France, is which seafood soup containing various shellfish and vegetables?
6. One of Thailand's signature dishes is which soup, popular for its delicious taste and aromas?
7. Bisque, a creamy shellfish soup, originated in which European country?
8. Which Italian soup is popular as a winter warmer, and is considered to be a staple of Italian cuisine?
9. Which clear, strong soup of French origin is commonly served as the first course and is regarded by chefs as being the most appreciated soup in the world?
10. Goulash, a meat and vegetable soup, comes from which country?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.