Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You are in a southern European country enjoying sea-view sipping cold soup this hot summer day. Name it!
2. Sailing aboard a luxurious yacht in the Mediterranean to the bordering country you are served "a bit of elegance soup" with Champagne in it!
3. Ashore now you head inland to stop at a German tavern for this breakfast soup!
4. Winter time you'll enjoy this warming and so delicious stew of meat and vegetables, seasoned with paprika and other spices.
5. Though popular in several Eastern European cuisines, including Ukrainian, Armenian, Russian, Polish, Belarusian, Lithuanian, Romanian and Ashkenazi Jewish cuisines, this is a national Ukrainian dish!
6. You will certainly love this traditional, spicy soup common throughout Anatolia, a beautiful region of Turkey bounded by the Black Sea to the north, the Mediterranean Sea to the south, and the Aegean Sea to the west!
7. You are in a sunny Georgia (at the Black sea) enjoying the hospitality of true gourmands. And a traditional Georgian spicy soup is?
8. Up north you reach the huge country lying both in Europe and Asia. A thick, spicy and sour soup to a shot of vodka will warm you up nasty weather.
9. This soup is a staple of Japanese cuisine served before the sushi trays arrive.
10. This classic Italian soup consisting of green vegetables and meat is popular in the United States.
Source: Author Lioniess
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.