Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If someone asks you what do you have planned today, and you reply "I'm just gonna piddle around", what did you just tell them?
2. If someone tells you that they will be there "If the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise", what on earth are they trying to say?
3. If you are at the grocery store and your mother tells you to "go get a buggy", what would you bring back?
4. If someone says "Shut the front door!", what emotion are they trying to express?
5. If you hear that someone "Looks like they been rode hard and put up wet", how do they look?
6. If you have invited someone over to supper and they really enjoyed it and thought that it tasted good, which of these might they say?
7. If someone says that "he won't hit a lick at a snake", what are they calling that person?
8. "Oh don't worry about Jerry, he's just playing possum." What on earth is Jerry doing?
9. If someone says that they are "walking in high cotton" what should you do?
10. If your mamma says, "Stop being ugly", what does she mean?
Source: Author Ctvega
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.