Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The old fellow crawling along ahead of you thinks his old Nash Rambler is pretty snazzy. You think he is an old fuddy duddy. How would you characterize a "fuddy-duddy"?
2. You can't "keep your shirt on" and have a "hollow leg". What is your problem?
3. An old fogey exclaims, "Hotdog!" What could she or he mean?
4. Are these questions making you a titch discombobulated? If you were "just a titch discombobulated", what would you be feeling?
5. If the old fuddy-duddy says something is "piddly", what is it?
6. My folks always warned me not to "dilly-dally", but sometimes I did. Which of the following was the most likely consequence of my dilly-dallying?
7. I was frequently told not to be any of the following (usually at times when I was undeniably being one). But which of these words has a meaning least like the other three?
8. There was a word we used to employ to mean that a person was out of date and not cool. Now I suspect that using that word in that fashion means you're out of date and not cool. The word is also a shape. To which word am I referring?
9. If a fogey's situation is "dicey", which of the following best describes the fogey's circumstances?
10. Things are "hunky dory". Which of the following is most likely to be a description of your mood?
Source: Author uglybird
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.