Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When I was watching "The Sing Off" season 3, Shawn Stockman told a group that their performance was ill. I could not tell what that meant until he finished speaking.
What was Shawn's view of the performance?
2. I asked my friend the other day if he wanted to see a movie with me. And what was the response, you wonder? He text messaged me back with the randomly written letters "fo shizzle". I assumed his fingers were off center and twitching, thus hitting all the wrong letters.
But the truth is, he really meant to say "fo shizzle". What does that even mean?
3. I asked my friend if he wanted to come over to my house, and he said he would. Then he asked if he could bring his shorty along.
I assumed he meant his little brother. I said he could bring "shorty". Imagine my shock when someone completely different came with him. Who?
4. On a Saturday in December my friend decided to text message me and ask me if I wanted to chill with him. I text messaged him back and told him that I didn't like cold weather.
I got a text back from him that only contained a question mark. He must have had a different definition of "chill" than I did. What could it have meant?
5. My friend and I were playing basketball in the park when he stopped me and pointed. I looked in the direction, and he was pointing to a girl. He said "she's so fly" and we started playing again.
I had no idea what that meant. Perhaps you know?
6. When it was starting to get dark at the park, my friend checked his watch and said "Gotta bounce". I watched him, waiting for him to start jumping for some strange reason. He never did, though.
Instead, what did my friend do?
7. My friend, after months and months of begging, finally convinced me to play an online game with him. When I joined, I read a message from him that told everyone, "Look guys, we have a noob with us today, so go easy."
I knew he was talking about me, but I did not know what he was calling me. I was a bit offended. In truth, though, what was he saying when he said "noob"?
8. I was sitting, talking to a group of friends. Then another person walked up and said "Wuttup, peeps?"
Confused, I asked the person next to me what he just said. What did that phrase mean, anyway?
9. I got a call from my friend asking me if I had any bacon. Completely and totally confused as to why he wanted bacon, I asked if he was making breakfast.
He replied with "What? No, I want bacon. You know, lettuce, bread."
He must be making a BLT. What does he REALLY want?
10. I had just arrived at the theater where I would meet my friend to go see a movie when he told me that he "dug my skins". That was a bit awkward, him complimenting my skin like that, although I must admit, I had been using lotion lately.
But, as it turns out, he was complimenting something completely different. What was it?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.