Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If your teenager says, "Mom, I'm ready to go back to the crib", what does he/she mean?
2. If you ask your child what he/she is doing, and they say "I'm chillin", what do they mean?
3. If your child says "Dinner was all that tonight", are they giving you a compliment?
4. Which of these words is another word for "Buster"?
5. If you hear your child say "Wow, that woman is iced out", what do they mean?
6. If your child says "Mom, could you break bread", what are they asking you?
7. If your teen says, "I need some new wheels", what do they need?
8. If your son is talking to his friend, and you hear him say, "That girl is all that, what's the 411?", what is he saying?
9. Which of these words is another word for "Raise"?
10. If your child says, "At the end of the movie, I was bawling", what does bawling mean?
Source: Author brooke26
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.