Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many levels are there to the communication continuum?
2. You cannot change your communication level once you have reached the next stage (for instance you are intentional-symbolic so cannot revert back to intentional communication).
3. Any person who has reached the Intentional-symbolic communication level will be able to use the symbol which is of the most use to them immediately after being introduced to it.
4. Is the use of real objects part of the Intentional-symbolic communication level?
5. An AAC device using symbols must use something like pictographs or words and letters.
6. Can a person who uses symbols to communicate use more than one set of symbols?
7. What type of symbols does Funtrivia use primarily to communicate to us?
8. Which of these people is in the Intentional-symbolic level of communication?
9. Is it possible for a blind person to use symbolic communication?
10. Are sign languages and gestures considered symbols for communication?
Source: Author littlesuzie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.