Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The devil was asking for this when Mick Jagger sang about him. It couldn't be more ironic for this merciless creature to have said, "Gimme ________!"
2. It would have made him a faster swimmer, but Aquaman's superhuman abilities did not include this. His pleas were unheard when he cried, "Gimme __________!"
3. The trapezoid was fiendishly jealous of the octagon, hexagon and square. To the mathematician she demanded, "Gimme ________!"
4. As the students began writing their beginner Japanese language lessons, the teacher shouted, "Gimme _________!"
5. With the heart transplant completed, the surgeon placed the paddles on the heart and exclaimed, "Gimme _______!"
6. What the astronomer boasted when he won a game of Scrabble with this high scoring word: "Gimme _______!"
7. Fictional character Robert Langdon, from the novels by Dan Brown, was trapped in a dire situation. He scrolled through the iconological annals of his mind and declared, "Gimme death or gimme _________!"
8. What the new CEO said when Exxon and Mobil completed their $81 billion merger: "Gimme _______!"
9. Suffering from a bad case of writer's block, the flustered linguistics author called out to his assistant, "Gimme ________!"
10. He hoped for some meaningful coincidence or acausal parallelism, but it just wasn't happening for Sting and his bandmates during the jam session. Sting said in exasperation, "Gimme _____________!"
Source: Author Squisher
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.