Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Our first client is a Ms. Alice Verboten who wants a job in the beauty industry. I offer to turn her into Volcanic Mud Bath Mixmistress! All she has to do is mix volcanic ash, peat moss and geothermal spring water. She'll be a hero to anyone looking to be exfoliated. She turns the job down due to the smell. What is the problem?
2. Next through the door is Hiram Cheap. Hiram wants to work with animals so I send him out to be Chicken Sexer Man! When he found out what the job entailed he flew the coop. What activity would Hiram be doing in this job?
3. Ms. Bea Minor walked into the employment office. She said she loved bird-watching so I made her Statue and Building Pigeon Poop Cleanerwoman! See how my mind works? Anyway, what is a good reason to clean up pigeon poop?
4. Tripping through my door next was a Mr. Jim Shorts. "Light on your feet, aren't you?" I asked him. "How would you like to be Gandy Dancer!" He thought dancing would be a good way to meet some ladies. I don't know if being a gandy dancer would help with that, though. Where does a gandy dancer work?
5. Harry Vaderci is newly arrived from Italy and wants a dangerous job. I have the perfect thing for him: Smoke Jumper! Thinking that cigarettes are bad for one's health, Signor Vaderci balks until I tell him what a smoke jumper does. What did I tell him they do?
6. My next client, a Miss Colleen Allcarz, walks in wearing a stunning hat. "Like my hat?" she asks. "Feel it. It's felt." I felt the hat. "Feels like felt. How would you like to be the superhero who dries felt hats?" What would be her onomatopoeic name?
7. Filling the doorway of the Working Class Hero Employment Agency was one Mr. Tyrone Shoelaces. He was a repeat client. "I have a beef with you," he shouted. I immediately turned him into Top Waddy! The top waddy is in charge of a group of cowboys who tend cattle. Now that you know what a top waddy is, which of the following is a term for a member of a top waddy's crew?
8. The employment agency got a call from Ms. Iona Ford. She wanted to make a bang in the work world. When I asked if she wanted to work with explosives, she almost blew up. I guess she did not get a charge out of my suggestion. What would you call someone who works with explosives?
9. The next clients at my Working Class Hero Employment Agency came in singing songs from the musical "South Pacific". Their names were Sam and Janet Evening and they were passing a brown bag back and forth. They both were a little whiny. I wanted to make them Mr. and Mrs. Wine Steward but they did not think the name was sophisticated enough. What name could I use instead of wine steward?
10. Just before closing time my favorite client, Helena Handbasket, came in. She wanted a job in the health industry. Unfortunately, the health care job market has been a little sick lately. The only thing I could offer her was Vector Control Assistant Girl for the county. She squealed with terror as soon as I said it and scurried away. I guess she knew what a vector control assistant deals with. Do you?
Source: Author deputygary
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.