Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Pataphysics is a branch of philosophy founded by which French author of "Ubu Roi"?
2. The author once said that 'pataphysics is the study of everything lying beyond which of these fields?
3. Which of these is not a real department at the London Institute of 'Pataphysics?
4. Which of these Beatles songs mentions 'pataphysics?
5. True or False: The word 'pataphysics has an apostrophe on the beginning of it because the apostrophe was the author's favorite form of punctuation.
6. Which of these writers is or was not a member of the Paris-based "College de 'pataphysique"?
7. What French literary organization, an acronym for "Ouvroir de literature potentielle" (Workshop of Potential Literature), was founded as a subcommittee to the College de 'pataphysique'?
8. Which of these countries does not contain an organization affiliated with 'pataphysics?
9. What is a correct term for a practitioner of 'pataphysics?
10. Thinking about the question in a straightforward and wholly un-'pataphysical viewpoint, which of these is farthest from being a practitioner of 'pataphysics?
Source: Author qmwne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.