Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who said: 'Well, you beautiful, bad-tempered thorn in my flesh'?
2. Who said: 'I feel an almost overwhelming interest in the methods of daylight abduction employed by the modern youth.'?
3. Who said: 'A wealthy fribble, three parts idiot, and the fourth - never mind'?
4. Who said: 'There is a corpse somewhere on the road to town. Mr. Fox does not want it there. Remove it.'?
5. Who said: '...what do you mean by hugging and kissing me wife under me very eyes'?
6. 'My dear young greenhead,'said ---, with a touch of asperity, 'one can discover that a female is a dead bore in less than two hours!' Who is ---?
7. Who said: 'Now tell me, do my eyes deceive me, or is there a suggestion - the merest hint - of a - really, I fear I must call it a bagginess - about the ankle'?
8. Who said: 'If someone would have the good-sense to inform me whether I am assisting at a tragedy or a farce I should be grateful'?
9. Who said: 'If you can contrive to come out of what would appear to be a catalepsy, assemble the few wits God gave you and attend to me, I trust I may be able to allay your brotherly anxiety'?
10. Who said: 'I hesitate to wound you...but the spectacle of a woman of your name, birth, and tradition, cold-bloodedly offering herself to the highest bidder is not one calculated to impress the world with a very strong notion of her pride'?
Source: Author whatever111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.