Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the Christian (first) name of the Duke of Avon?
2. Leon had very distinctive colouring which led his grace of Avon to suspect that he was not what he seemed. What was so unusual?
3. Where did the Duke of Avon and Leon first meet?
4. What are the names of the Duke of Avon's brother and sister?
5. What is the name of the Duke of Avon's friend who believes he is the only person to have guessed that 'Leon' is actually 'Leonie'?
6. What name does Leonie adopt when she becomes the Duke of Avon's ward?
7. Who abducts Leonie from England?
8. Why does the Comte de Saint-Vire believe that his duplicity will never be discovered?
9. What happens at the conclusion of the Duke of Avon's allegorical 'story' which he tells at the salon of Madame du Deffand, and which hints that Leonie has not just disappeared, but has actually committed suicide?
10. At the reunion, what does the Duke say to Leonie at the conclusion of the conversation when she refuses to be restored to her mother, Madame de Saint-Vire, and her Uncle Armand and asks him if he doesn't love her?
Source: Author Lucia-pazza
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.