Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which novel is Miss Andrews frequently mentioned by one of Austen's anti-heroines?
2. Mrs Goddard runs a school. In which novel does one of the characters dwell at the school?
3. Charles Hayter almost loses his prospective wife in which novel?
4. The short lived Mr. Norris widows his wife early in which novel?
5. Mr. Dixon is mentioned with much speculation between two main characters of this novel, including the heroine. Which book?
6. Lady Dalrymple is treated with sycophantic regard by proud, vain and arrogant distant relatives in which novel?
7. Where does Mr. Yates cause trouble with his theatrical enthusiasm?
8. Mrs. Churchill never appears but is much mentioned, until her demise allows a marriage in which novel?
9. Edward Thorpe is brother to two main characters in this novel and is mentioned by his mother with pride as being at Merchant Taylors.
10. Dick Musgrove is dead before this novel starts and is not much lamented except by his mother. Which novel?
Source: Author ShazParrett
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.