Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Persuasion", Anne's younger sister, Mary, is the only one of the Elliot girls who is married. Who is Mary's husband?
2. In "Persuasion", Anne has longed for one man for the past eight years. What is the first name of the man Anne is in love with?
3. In "Sense and Sensibility", with whom is Colonel Brandon in love?
4. In "Mansfield Park", what is Lady Bertram's husband's first name?
5. In "Mansfield Park", whom does Julia marry?
6. In "Pride and Prejudice", whom does Jane eventually marry?
7. In "Pride and Prejudice", Mr. Darcy writes to Lizzie that his younger sister Georgiana once planned an elopement which he stopped only in the nick of time. With whom had she been talked into eloping?
8. In "Northanger Abbey", Catherine falls in love with Henry.
9. In "Emma", Mr. Elton goes off in a huff to Bath after Emma turns down his proposal. He finds a bride fitting to his idea of what he deserves. What is Mr. Elton's new bride's name?
10. In "Emma", Jane Fairfax is secretly engaged to a man she meets at Weymouth before the novel begins. Who is this man?
Source: Author Janeite
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.