Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife'.
2. 'No one who had ever seen Catherine Morland in her infancy would have supposed her born to be an heroine'.
3. 'But, in spite of these deficiencies , the wishes, the hopes, the confidence, the predictions of the small band of true friends who witnessed the ceremony, were full answered in the perfect happiness of the union'.
4. 'The family of -------- had long been settled in Sussex'.
5. 'She gloried in being a sailor's wife, but she must pay the tax of quick alarm for belonging to that profession, which is, if possible more distinguished in its domestic virtues than in its national importance'.
6. 'About thirty years ago, Miss Maria Ward, of Huntingdon, with only seven thousand pounds had he good luck to captivate Sir ------ -------, of --------- ----'.
7. 'Sir Walter Elliot, of Kellynch Hall, in Somersetshire, was a man who, for his own amusement, never took up a book but the Baronetage'.
8. 'And they were both ever sensible of the warmest gratitude towards the persons who, by bringing her into Derbyshire, had been the means of uniting them'.
9. 'Though sisters, and living almost within sight of each other, they could live without disagreement between themselves, or producing coolness between their husbands'.
10. '---- ---------, handsome, clever and rich, with a comfortable home and happy disposition, seemed to unite some of the best blessings of existence'.
Source: Author klbakes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.