Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who does NOT propose marriage to Elizabeth Bennet?
2. Who is in love with Harriet Smith?
3. Whom does Mr. Willoughby love best?
4. How many women does Captain Frederick Wentworth fall in love with?
5. In "Northanger Abbey," whom does Isabella Thorpe marry?
6. There are many married couples in Jane Austen. Which is a truly happy, loving couple?
7. Who courts Lucy Steele?
8. Which couple is secretly engaged?
9. Why does Mr. Collins propose to his cousin Elizabeth?
10. Why doesn't Anne Elliot marry Captain Wentworth after his first proposal?
11. With whom does Catherine Morland fall in love?
12. At one point in "Emma," the heroine speculates that she must be in love, but the feeling soon passes. Who is the man in question?
13. What goes wrong concerning Jane Bennet's romance with Mr. Bingley?
14. Which of the Bennet sisters is least likely to marry?
15. What is the main element that causes Elizabeth Bennet to soften towards Mr. Darcy?
16. How does Marianne meet Willoughby?
17. How do Elinor Dashwood and Edward Ferrars meet?
18. What is the main impediment to Elinor and Edward's courtship?
19. Whom does Margaret Dashwood marry?
20. What is the main impediment to Fanny Price's romance with Edmund Bertram?
21. Why does Maria Bertram marry Mr. Rushworth?
22. Whom does Henry Crawford love?
23. How does Emma figure out that she loves Mr. Knightley?
24. How does Captain Wentworth declare his love for Anne (for the second time)?
25. Why does Henry Tilney fall in love with Catherine Morland?
Source: Author robynraymer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.