Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Jane Austen book was the first one sold to a publisher?
2. Who is the heroine of "Sense and Sensibility"?
3. We are never told Mrs. Bennet's maiden name, but of these names which is it most likely to be?
4. Who was Jane Austen's oldest heroine?
5. Which leading man in a Jane Austen novel was the oldest?
6. Before their marriage, which of these characters had the greatest fortune?
7. In "Emma" where did Frank Churchill and Jane Fairfax meet?
8. Which Jane Austen book features characters putting on a play?
9. Which Jane Austen book is the shortest?
10. In which book would you find the characters Mrs. Weston, Selina Suckling, Miss Bates and Robert Martin?
11. In "Sense and Sensibility", how much money does John Dashwood give his sisters after their father's death?
12. Which of these people made life unpleasant for Fanny Price?
13. Which book contains the characters Caroline Bingley, Charlotte Lucas and Colonel Forster?
14. The characters Louisa Musgrove, Captain Benwick, and Lady Russell can all be found in which Jane Austen novel?
15. Where in England would you find Pemberly?
16. Which book was first published in 1816?
17. In which Jane Austen book would you find Colonel Tilney, Mrs. Allen, and Isabella Thorpe?
18. In "Emma" who was Frank Churchill's father?
19. Which Jane Austen book has the characters Mrs. Jennings, Sir John Middleton and Lucy Steele?
20. What is Willoughby's first name?
21. Which is the only book not to have a character named "Smith"?
22. In "Emma", what is the answer to Mr. Elton's riddle that he intends for Emma, and Emma passes on to Harriet?
23. Which of these heroines is not musical?
24. Which book contains two illegitimate pregnancies, a duel, and a particular toothpick case?
25. Which book does not have an illicit affair?
Source: Author alirho17
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.