Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many novels did Jane Austen finish to completion, and have published during her lifetime, or soon after her death?
2. True or false: Jane Austen was widowed just prior to completing her last novel.
3. What is the name of the heroine in Jane Austen's 'Mansfield Park'?
4. In which Jane Austen novel does Jane Fairfax appear?
5. Which of Jane Austen's novels is said to be based loosely on Austen's own memoirs of a mysterious suitors?
6. In 'Pride And Prejudice', how many Bennet sisters are there?
7. In 'Mansfield Park', where did the Bertram family reside?
8. Now a little more about the author. In what year was Jane Austen born?
9. How old was Jane Austen when she died?
10. Of what disease did Jane Austen die?
11. Where was Jane Austen born?
12. What was Jane Austen's father's profession?
13. How many siblings did Jane Austen have?
14. What is the name of Jane Austen's eldest sister?
15. One last question about Austen's work. Which of her novels was published first?
Source: Author willywonka
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.