Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From where does the ship that Ishmael takes set sail?
2. What unusual object does Queequeg keep with him in bed?
3. What was the name of Queequeg's idol?
4. What was the name of the ship on which Ishmael and Queequeg would hunt for whales?
5. What is true about Queequeg's family?
6. What was Ahab's false leg made of?
7. Who among the following was not a harpooner?
8. Who killed the first whale?
9. The captain of the Rachel was searching for his lost son who was last seen chasing Moby Dick in a boat. Does Ahab offer to help find him?
10. What is unusual about some of the chapters of the book?
Source: Author BigTriviaDawg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.