Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We will start off really easy. Name the first book by V.C. Andrews.
2. With nowhere to go, Leigh went to Luke Casteel. Luke promised her hope and respect. What book does this refer to?
3. In the Landry series, Ruby has a spiteful and mean sister. Please name her.
4. What is V.C. Andrews book that has no other book in the series?
5. Dawn, from the book of the same name, is a character from which family series?
6. Which of these is the last book in the Dollanganger family series?
7. In 'Twilight's Child', who comes back to threaten her and little Christie's happiness?
8. Who runs the foster home for the orphans in the 'Orphan Series'?
9. Which book doesn't belong in the Logan Family Series? 'Melody', 'Petals on the Wind', 'Heart Song', 'Unfinished Symphony' or 'Music in the Night'?
10. Brooke, Butterfly and Crystal are all from the Orphan series. Who's missing?
11. In the Landry series, Ruby has a half brother. What's his first name?
12. In the first book, and shown in the movie 'Flowers in the Attic', what was the special ornament that was lost to Cathy?
13. Which book had the girl believing she had a sister with the same name who had died?
14. In the book 'Flowers in the Attic', also in the movie, who poisoned the cookies/donuts for the children?
15. In 'Melody' from the Logan Family series, she thought the people she believed to be her parents were really related. How did she think they were related to each other?
Source: Author califredrose
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.